Because it's such a tight fit the hose ended up all lumpy afterward. Not exactly what I'm looking for. None of this is going to pass "Director on his morning rounds" inspection but I don't want it looking gross.
That looks better.
Not so bad. So if I were to make a rule of thumb, make the opening about half the diameter of whatever you're using as your rungs. The friction of the hose should keep it in place to be safe for most of the smaller primates, birds, kinkajous, coatis, sloths, etc to climb around on without fear of pulling out the rungs. Drill a hole at one end of the hose or both and use quick links, carabineers, or ropes to string it up vertically, horizontally, or twist it into a double helix. Please let me know how it goes! If you don't like it, at the very least you have an easy browse hanger with lots of holes to insert stems!






No comments:
Post a Comment